Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My queendom come

It's been half a year since I landed in a country ruled by a king.

Revered by his people, he rules with religion by his side. A monarch so powerful, with oil as his queen....they rule forever. His kingdom is ruled by men with women clothed to the toes, their beauty hidden from the world.

It is not to say it is not a happy kingdom. To each his own, it is.

I am now a part of those hidden beauties..hehehe...and we have our own "queendom", revered by all with truth by our side. Empowered by words, with technology as our king...we rock forever! The beauty hidden shall be unravelled...shall bloom to the hilt.

7 months ago, I was living in a place where all wanted to rule and be king, the people becoming restless, fearful of the future.

Today, I live in the world "exactly" opposite of my world then.

It is not to say I am not happy. On my own, I am.

Now I share with you why.

No comments:

Post a Comment