Wednesday, November 08, 2006

trash

things like trash never did bother me before.

all my things were scattered all around me, mom used to say I have this affinity to buy "trashy" things...then why am I so sensitive to it now.

perhaps living alone and having to fend for myself has taught me a lot.

CLEAN AS YOU GO.

being alone does teach you that because you have no one to rely on but yourself.

i open my door & i see, not my trash but the trash of 4 other girls i live with....who cant even throw the trash down 3 flights of stairs????!!!!!

i ask myself now, does it bother me that they don't care about the stench it leaves the hall or does it bother me more that its outside my door?

more of the 2nd reason i think so i guess i will have to bear throwing it myself...hmph!

clean as i go...if i truly want to live by my words....then don't rely on anyone else....even if i'm cleaning other people's trash as they go.

God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment