Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Boss' last note to me before I left KSA Nov 22, 2007

Dear Dr.Mary:
I am glad that you will be able to be with your family soon pursuing your plans for wedding on time,I have been so busy the last week with International experties in medical eduction who has been conducting a workshop in our college, the last of them will be travelling today, so I will try my best to passby this afternoon to say goodbuy.

Dear Mary, you should not thank me for anything, this is your right, you owned it by your good work ,dedication and excellent comittment; you are one of the best professionals that have worked with me,and I would always be proud that I had a dentist like you working in my clinic.
I will try my best to see you before i leave,but in case i couldnt make,I hope yu all the best wishes with your wedding, & I hope to see you again....
good luck
Dr.Bassam

No comments:

Post a Comment